Sunday, January 07, 2007

Looking Back

















"Looking Back" 6 x 8 sold

I got word from Steve at Snowfire Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX that this little one just sold last week. Snowfire is a great new gallery in Fredericksburg and I am VERY honored to have them represent my art there. They are not really a new gallery, Steve and Janet McClennahan moved their Snowfire Gallery in Estes Park, CO to TEXAS! Good move, I say! Go see their new place right on Main Street! They have the large painting of "Looking Back", which I like even better than this one. I did this one from the "palette droppings" from the big "Looking Back"...scraped off and applied with a knife.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dazzeling! The thick impasto is terrific. This artist has great command of material and process. I hope to see dozens more like this!!

JDS