Monday, January 29, 2007

Rockport Pelican

"Rockport Pelican"____________6x6______________available
The other pelicans had taken their places on the "No Wake" sign and were ready to fly off to roost (or whatever they do at night). I was throwing little pieces of banana to a big white Egret that landed really close and I wanted to keep him there to photograph! After the photo session I decided to paint the pelican since he stayed, and he was a good model! ...I was there at Cove Harbor near the Off the Hook Restaurant with my friend Mary and we painted till we couldn't see anymore! This one will go with me to Charleston, unless someone wants it first!
just e-mail me vvaughan8@yahoo.com ....and watch for my announcement later this week....I will paint the "Winter Day Last YEar on the Farm" ...24 paintings in 24 hours....probably FRIDAY and Saturday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: