Monday, June 11, 2007

Donkey Drive-By

























"Donkey Drive-By 2" 8x6 oil on linen $200

On road trips I like to keep my pouchade box in my lap and pass the time with "drive-by" paintings. They are usually landscapes out the window, and I have a whole "gallery" of them from the recent trip to Arizona, which I will be posting this week, along with "HAYTIME" works from the farm!!. This one is the second donkey I painted from a recent photo, and is similar to the one I did on the drive out to AZ (which I sold at Phippen).

I sent "Drive-By 1" to my e-mail group today. Please let me know if you want to see it. And be sure to sign up to receive daily mails so that you can keep up with the daily paintings without having to sign in! This little one is available to the first one who wants it!

No comments: