Saturday, August 08, 2009

Mule 3 Study_8 x 6

"Mule 3 Study_8 x 6 oil on linen
Mule 3 of 14...only 11 to go! ...If you watch this blog, you already know, but I have been working on a VERY large commission. A painting for a client in South Carolina. I even posted an early version of the final painting and some of the sketches. The paintings I am posting for the next few days are individual color studies of the various figures in the larger work. I am JUST aout ready to finally let these little studies go, as I wrap up the big painting after working on it WAY too long!
I like to break down a large painting into small bites. Here is one I hope you like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am curious what you will be selline mule #3 for?
I can't wait to see your lg. commision.
wendy
denniswendylily@comcast.net