Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dove Season Sunrise



















09-01-2007 Last YEar on the Farm

It made me sad to hear all the gunshots in the near distance....this is our last dove season here :)


PLEASE go see what we are loading every day on the web site.
The entire show will be up pretty soon. Right now we are preparing maps, so you will find us on "show day".
Please browse and place your dibs on your favorite paintings. No obligation to "dibs".
The frames are on the way, so I will firm up pricces when I get them. After I announce the price, I will start contacting you who have dibs to let you have the first option to buy it ...this will be in about 2 weeks.
THANKS FOR JOINING ME IN MY LAST YEAR ON THE FARM!

2 comments:

Roxanne Steed said...

Hi Virginia, could I get 'dibs' on this one? It reminds me of where I used to ride my mare back in Virginia Beach (before if was all developed) & yes the sounds of dove season. sigh. you're breakin' my heart!
best to you in this year, don't know how you're doing it?! But I wish you strength & blessings - thanks for all the beautiful paintings, can't wait to hear more about the books!
Roxanne

Cooper Dragonette said...

Great one! Terrific brushwork and color.