Saturday, September 08, 2007

In "V" Formation




"Last Year on the Farm 04-27-2006" ..........................available for dibs
I am getting a lot of nice comments about the recent posts of cows and egrets. THANK YOU!!! So, I have dug back to find a few that I might not have posted before! I remember painting this on an April day, not long after hearing the sandhill cranes flying high above, on their way back up north. Twice a year they fly over, and on our quiet farm you can hear them- so high above, they are hard to find with the eye. Watching these cows move through the pasture, it looked like they were assuming the same "V" formation.
NOW ON MY WEB SITE: one by one we are adding EACH of the 365 paintings. January is almost all there, PLUS a little info about what is ahead....AND...
The Story:"Last Year on the Farm", by Jeff Sparks (a great writer from Arkansas...he tells it better than I do!) PLEASE tell your friends and point them to http://www.v-vaughan.com

No comments: