Saturday, September 22, 2007

Horse Memory


















08-07-2007 Last Year on the Farm

I will be traveling for a couple weeks...

Teaching in Rockport, TX

Then Shreveport, LA

Then on to San Luis Obispo to paint there...SEE YOU AT THE FARM WHEN I RETURN!


PLEASE go see what we are loading every day on the web site.
The entire show will be up pretty soon. Right now we are preparing maps, so you will find us on "show day".
Please browse and place your dibs on your favorite paintings. No obligation to "dibs".
The frames are on the way, so I will firm up pricces when I get them. After I announce the price, I will start contacting you who have dibs to let you have the first option to buy it ...this will be in about 2 weeks.
THANKS FOR JOINING ME IN MY LAST YEAR ON THE FARM!

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Virginia, I haven't been here as much lately but I have just spent considerable time browsing you web site and the 24 in 24 series.
The work is wonderful. I particularly enjoy the birds and cows paintings. The birds are so integrated (but of course) into the design. Just beautiful. Enjoy the workshop and I'll be stopping back soon.

jackilyn said...

Hi, pretty stuff! God bless you more...