Monday, December 31, 2007

Cherry Homestead


















Cherry Homestead"....a commission through Up Against the Wall Gallery, Kingsport, TN....sold
We are on the slopes at Wolf Creek and staying in South Fork, Colorado....the coldest part of the country right now, I think. Tonight it's supposed to be 25 below ZERO. Amazing cold which I will try to paint tomorrow!
This painting above was a Christmas commission through my gallery in Tennessee. A farm I really enjoyed painting. Here is a word about my latest farm happenings...

REMINDER: See Dec 29 BLOG about my new book "Last Year on the Farm: A Story of Change". You can order them RIGHT NOW, and they will be delivered at the end of January.
I take checks , Paypal and Credit cards.
Please look for the Paypal button on the
BLOG SOON, but till then, you can e-mail me(vvaughan8@yahoo.com) if you want to do the credit card, or just drop a check in the mail.
The price is $29 for now. It might go up a few dollars, but I will also throw in the shipping and tax for this intro time :)
Here's my address:
V....Vaughan
2606 Starling Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78781.....be sure to send me YOUR address!!!

2 comments:

Liza Hirst said...

Hi V....Vaughan
Most of all I want to tell you how much I enjoy your work. Secondly I'm afraid to say You've been tagged! (see my blog for the rules)
Looking forward to your answers.
I wish you lots of fun and all the best for 2008!!!

Chris Ousley said...

V...Vaughn is the name and light is your game. Good work as usual. 25 below...Brrrrr Rabbit that's cold, stay warm. No watercolor outside.