Monday, December 03, 2007

Framed Bluebonnet Prints




"Framed Bluebonnet Prints"___see dimensions below___$150 each includes shipping! These 2 only.
The "Studio Sale" continues! This week I will post FRAMED works, MOSTLY original watercolor wildflowers....but also a few surprises :) These are the only 2 framed bluebonnets I have. Unframed ones are $35.
Framed Sizes:
White Frame: 19" x 25"
Dark Frame: 27.5" x 33.5"
Coming in the next few days: Original Bluebonnets with Paintbrush, Wild Roses, Primroses, California Wildflowers, and more.
If you want to "shop", let me know, and I will send an e-mail to you with ALL the framed flower images at once.
If you want to receive my daily painting in an e-mail, please let me know. The BLOG Group gets the info first. If you got this info in your e-mail box, then you are already in the BLOG group :)

No comments: