Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MArtin Ranch Longhorn




















"Martin Ranch Longhorn"....8 x 10 oil on linen panel...framed...$220 includes shipping
Well, it will be a long time before I have a show in Texas, and this one is in my way (with the rest of the Studio Sale items) this month!
EVERYONE in Texas likes longhorns...even the Aggies, as long as there is no pigskin around it!
I'll ship this to the first one who wants it!
Here is an offer to anyone traveling nearby or living in the Austin area....All these "Studio Specials" are set aside, and if you want to come by to take your pick before I blog them, I will make you a SPECIAL deal, so that I don't have to ship them....I might have you name your price, to take it off my hands. E-mail me at vvaughan8@yahoo.com
RIGHT NOW, I am preparing the 365 paintings of the "Last Year on the Farm", to travel to Nebraska's Great Plains Art Museum NEXT WEEK. After this Studio Sale round of art, I will start showing the latest farm paintings, including those frommy LAST DAY on the Farm....Merry Christmas!


No comments: