Tuesday, February 05, 2008

All Dun_9x12_oil on linen panel

















"All Dun" 9x12 oil on linen panel $590 framed

Here is one I keep messing with. I shot the photo along the way to San Antonio a couple years ago...the photo came out TERRIBLE (my usual photo quality). I have wanted to paint from it for a long time, so finally got around to it...It's done now...."All Dun" refers to the horse's coat color.

This one will be packed for Charleston this week. Tell your friends in South Carolina to come see me Feb. 16-19 at the Charleston Place Hotel Main Ballroom where the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition is held...it's a terrific party!

Status: Last Year on the Farm ...

-Please click here to read a GREAT REVIEW by Kent Wolgamott in the Lincoln JournalStar:

- Most of the exhibit will be held over at the Great Plains Museum until THE END of March. It's going WELL and the museum has told me it is a "Stunning Success".
-THE BOOK is at the printer now, after I did some editing and added a few pages. You may still order the first edition.
EMAIL ME to order, or check the BLOG ON JAN. 9 to use the paypal button.

No comments: