Friday, February 22, 2008

THE BOOK IS HERE!!!


Last Year on the Farm: A Story of Change, by V....Vaughan
It's here and MUCH BETTER than I imagined! There are 80 pages, a lot of brief writings (my field notes) and about 150 pictures. That means there are over 200 paintings NOT in the book! You'll have to see them at the museum this year!
I am hoping to find a venue for the entire show somewhere in Central Texas in November and December....EMAIL ME if you have an idea!
The price is $29 plus shipping.
If you already bought one, we will ship it to you Monday or Tuesday next week....I am SO EXCITED...I hope you are, too!
You can read about it and order one by sending me an e-mail at vvaughan8@yahoo.com, or CALL! 512.917.0814
Status: Last Year on the Farm ... -Please click here to read a GREAT REVIEW by Kent Wolgamott in the Lincoln JournalStar: http://journalstar.com/articles/2008/02/03/living/gz/performances/doc47a0e837b407c595235319.txt - Most of the exhibit will be held over at the Great Plains Museum until THE END of March. It's going WELL and the museum has told me it is a "Stunning Success". -THE BOOK is at the printer now, after I did some editing and added a few pages. You may still order the first edition. EMAIL ME to order, or check the BLOG ON JAN. 9 to use the paypal button.

3 comments:

Roxanne Steed said...

I'm so excited to see the new book!!! It will be waiting for me when I return home from my trip!!!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I am so impressed with the whole Last Year project and the beautiful book!
You ROCK!

Takeyce said...

Fantastic book, V. Congrats on the wonderful review.