Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Carolina Surf_18x18
























"Carolina Surf" 18x18 oil on linen panel available

Here I am in South Carolina! Well, for tonight it's Florida, but I'll be driving to Charleston in the morning and going to set my at up at the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition. Please come see me and a few GREAT artists at the Charleston Place Hotel. Just ask around until you find me! The show runs from the Thursday night Preview Party for special Benefactors until Sunday afternoon.

The painting above is one of my special new paintings , created just for this show. Folks in South Carolina, like me, really love their dogs ! This one was named Hank, and I have painted him before.
Status: Last Year on the Farm ...-Please click here to read a GREAT REVIEW by Kent Wolgamott in the Lincoln JournalStar: http://journalstar.com/articles/2008/02/03/living/gz/performances/doc47a0e837b407c595235319.txt- Most of the exhibit will be held over at the Great Plains Museum until THE END of March. It's going WELL and the museum has told me it is a "Stunning Success".-THE BOOK is at the printer now, after I did some editing and added a few pages. I ordered extras of this first edition.EMAIL ME to order, or check the BLOG ON JAN. 9 to use the paypal button.

No comments: