Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dragon on Third


"Dragon on Third"....from my sketchbook
It was a cold and windy night at the ballpark, but the game was a great one!
My son's team is hosting a tournament which started tonight. The Round Rock Dragons freshman team won their first game 12 - 0...here's how he looked on third base and at the plate.
I would like to paint during the game, so I might try that tomorrow if the weather is warm enough.
These are a couple of quickie sketches from my sketchbook, where I also do a little bit of score keeping...when my hands are busy I don't cheer and embarrass my boy! ;)
Status: Last Year on the Farm ... -Please click here to read a GREAT REVIEW by Kent Wolgamott in the Lincoln JournalStar: http://journalstar.com/articles/2008/02/03/living/gz/performances/doc47a0e837b407c595235319.txt -
-THE BOOK is HERE! EMAIL ME to order, or check the BLOG ON JAN. 9 to use the paypal button. Or just mail a check for $34 (includes shipping) to: V....Vaughan, 2606 Starling Dr., Round Rock, TX 78681
-Most of the exhibit will be held over at the Great Plains Museum until THE END of March. It's going WELL and the museum has told me it is a "Stunning Success".
- The seasons of 24 will open at the BRAND NEW Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art on March 28. I'll be there for the opening reception. David City, NE, on Sunday, March 30.

No comments: