Saturday, February 09, 2008

Brandi, Zoe and Bailey










"Brandi, Zoe and Bailey" oil - a commission on canvas 8 x 16

I delivered this one last week...three beautiful family pets...a commission that I enjoyed painting, because I got to hold it for a while and enjoy it. Of course, that means I find things to "doodle" with, so I delivered it wet....of course.


Tuesday I fly to Jacksonville and meet my friends Joe and Adele for the caravan to Charleston and the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition. If I can get someone to drive, I'll do a "drive-by painting or two!...latest news below


Status: Last Year on the Farm ...-Please click here to read a GREAT REVIEW by Kent Wolgamott in the Lincoln JournalStar: http://journalstar.com/articles/2008/02/03/living/gz/performances/doc47a0e837b407c595235319.txt- Most of the exhibit will be held over at the Great Plains Museum until THE END of March. It's going WELL and the museum has told me it is a "Stunning Success".-THE BOOK is at the printer now, after I did some editing and added a few pages. I ordered extras of this first edition.EMAIL ME to order, or check the BLOG ON JAN. 9 to use the paypal button.


No comments: