Friday, February 29, 2008

More Farm Prints


"Farm Terraces form Last Year"....a giclee, 6 x 8 on canvas $75 + shipping ($10)
OK, then...The response to the "Red Baler" was so good, I will take the next 3 or 4 days to show you the other VERY SMALL editions that I have produced, because of the interest in the Farm series. I will repeat here what I said in the blog / mail two days ago...
I do not like to make prints of my work, but when I get a lot of requests, I WILL do a limited edition of usually 3 to 5 prints. There are 25 in this edition, a reproduction of my favorite painting in the Last Year on the Farm series. I have had more requests for this one than ANY of my farm paintings. The original has won awards in National shows like the Society of Master Impressionists and the American Women Artists. It is a painting I am holding in my private collection, but because of the interest, I decided to create a small edition of 25, and at a great price, too. They are canvas giclee reproductions, stretched and ready to frame. Signed and numbered, of course. Please let me know if you want one!
For the next few days I will show the others that I have already printed small editions of .
Remember, the book is available NOW, too! Today I got more feedback from happy customers! I am blessed.
Status: Last Year on the Farm ... -Please click here to read a GREAT REVIEW by Kent Wolgamott in the Lincoln JournalStar: http://journalstar.com/articles/2008/02/03/living/gz/performances/doc47a0e837b407c595235319.txt
-THE BOOK is HERE! EMAIL ME to order, or check the BLOG ON JAN. 9 to use the paypal button. Or just mail a check for $34 (includes shipping) to: V....Vaughan, 2606 Starling Dr., Round Rock, TX 78681
-Most of the exhibit will be held over at the Great Plains Museum until THE END of March. It's going WELL and the museum has told me it is a "Stunning Success".
- The seasons of 24 will open at the BRAND NEW Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art on March 28. I'll be there for the opening reception. David City, NE, on Sunday, March 30.

No comments: