Monday, June 15, 2009

Whistle Poppy

"Whistle Poppy"___16 x 20 oil on linen, framed...available at Whistle Pik Galleries, Fredericksburg, TX
I posted this one a week or 2 ago. It is the demo I did at the gallery, but I did not have a good picture of it, so I am re-sending. I think it is my best demo ever. One of my BIGGEST and most dramatic. Click the Whistle Pik link to see it on their web site...I guess I will give a gallery update, here. Since I quit teaching at the end of January, I have acquired a few great galleries who now represent my work. They are listed below, with links. PLEASE go see their sites. Each is unique in their presentation. I have been shipping my bigger works, and BEST stuff to them, so PLEASE go by and pay them a visit as you travel about this summer.
Act I Gallery, Taos, NM
Castle Gallery, Ft. Wayne, IN (my stuff is not on the web site, yet)
Whistle Pik Galleries, Fredericksburg, TX
Windrush Gallery, Sedona, AZ

No comments: