Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fall Day Last Year....2nd of 4 to show


















"Fall Day LAst Year on the Farm" 11-27-2006 1pm

This is the 1:00 hour when the weather was really changing....a big cold front was blowing in and that's why I chose this fall day to paint 24 paintings in 24 hours. Yesterday I sent the first batch of 6 paintings to my group. Today I sent this one along with 5 others. If you want to see all 24 small works (24 in 24)please type your email address in the space at the top of the column at right and then click "join". I will send you all 24.
I have some new auction paintings on ebay. Click here to see one of them. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VIRGINIA, THIS PIECE?...WHERE THE LARGER REDISH TREE BREAKS THE HORIZON LINE IS A PIECE OF GENIOUS, THIS IS SO INCRFEDIBLY CLOSE TO IMPRESSIONIST GLAMOUR THAT I'M ALMOST BREATHLESS. RICK.