Thursday, December 21, 2006

Kelly's Place


















"Kelly's Place" 6 x 8
I call this "Kelly's Place" because Kelly commissioned the little painting. It is a special location near Kerrville, TX...a place with a lot of sentimental meaning....I understand the sentiment so well, as our family prepares to leave our lifelong dwelling place early next year. I just shipped Kelly's Place this week to arrive in time for Kelly's Christmas trip and this was to be her gift....The USPS let us down BIG TIME! and sent the art to some unknown location...a HUGE disappointment to Kelly and me, too. I will ALWAYS depend on FedEx from now on!...well, except for the paintings I shipped today USPS...BEFORE I learned of this "mistake"...never again...
Have you finished your shopping? ...me either :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: