Friday, June 20, 2008

20 of 24 - Last Day on the Farm_Click to bid




"20 of 24 Paintings in 24 Hours - Last Day on the Farm_Layers of Fields" 6 x 8 oil on fine linen panel_Click to see auction or to bidhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140242852037


No sun, yet, as I got into the later hours of 24 paintings in 24 hours...It was early morning,the light was flat, but I enjoyed the challenge of "seeing" something interesting, even though it was a drab morning.....see the previous BLOG entries for the other 19 I have posted so far. Only 4 paintings left for my Last Day on the Farm....New paintings are ready to be posted, so stay tuned!

***Saturday is a workshop day in Rockport. Really that means, COME AND PAINT ALL DAY WITH ME! We start at sunrise, break for great food, learn a lot, and enjoy the Texas coast! It's not too late to join us, but call me quick :) 512.917.0814

***for you folks who like to plan ahead, There might be one spot left for the Austin one day workshop on July 12, 2008.

***to REALLY PLAN AHEAD, I will teach a 3 - 4 day REAL workshop at a great place in Central Texas duruing BLUEBONNET SEASON. April 13-16 is the probable date. This is my first notice. Come take on the PERFECT Texas landscape! vvaughan8@yahoo.com for details

No comments: