Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bells for Chanelle



"Chanelle's Bells"......8x6 oil on fine linen panel...sold
A few weeks ago painted this with and for my niece, Chanelle. After she watched this one, I led her and Shawn in a Chicken Clinic, one of my fun art lessons. Their chickens came out better than mine!
This little church is on my way to Rockport, in the little town of Cuero, I think....maybe Gonzales??? I will paint it again...it's a beautiful place!
***Today we drove to the mountains of Southern Colorado...will visit with family and spend some time here "en plein air"...I did a couple of "drive-by's" from the car. Maybe I will post them this week!

2 comments:

Austin Maloney said...

You do great work. I love your landscapes. Would you be interested in exchanging links? My blog is:

http://austinmaloney.blogspot.com/

My email is:

amaloneyart@gmail.com

PAT MEYER -- said...

Your path of light in this painting just draws you in.