Saturday, June 21, 2008

21 in 24 Last Day on the Farm_ Click to bid

















"21 of 24 Last Day on the Farm__Routine Resumed"__6x8 oil on Fine linen panel__Click to bid
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140243103749
This painting was about the time when the sky was lifting and the sun began to shine....My very last day to paint the farm was coming into its last hours and I started to get a little bit sad about it. The cows resumed their routine from the far pasture....OH, DID YOU KNOW that if you click on this picture, you cans see a bigger image??? OK, Malachy, this one is yours if you want it!
***Hello from Rockport, TX, where I am as I post this. A beautiful day on the Texas coast. Join me at Cove Harbor tomorrow for the sunrise! I'll teach all day, starting there and moving on to take on the great Rockport Oak Trees. See you there, Barbara!

No comments: