Thursday, June 05, 2008

5 of 24 - Last Day on the Farm_Click here to bid


















"One Last Day on the Farm_'What Fence?'_5 of 24"_6x8 oil on fine linen panel. Click to bid:




Twenty-four paintings in 24 hours! One Last Day on the Farm..
Here is the fifth one I painted, just a couple weeks ago...
...
On the overcast day that I painted 24 in 24, the cows moved from pasture to pasture...T H R O U G H this fence. I see them do it all the time, and wonder how they keep from getting cut up....I think it's the "leather outfit" :)That's the explanation for this sub-title...they don't seem to be bothered by barb wire.


I love your comments! ...by the way...if you get my daily e-mail, did I send you the #3 auction link???? My "outbox" says "no" and there is NO WAY I will re-send it, (I am afraid to annoy my friends more than I already do!)so please go to the blog, or click the link if you missed it...

No comments: