Monday, June 23, 2008

23 of 24 Bus Pass _ Click to bid



23 of 24 in 24 Hours_ Last Day on the Farm___Bus Pass".......6x8 oil on linen panel...Click to see auction or to bid

It was time for the clouds to break...new light on the farm...the school busses passed by on their morning runs, just like before...I was getting sad as I finished up my last day on the farm...
***Next week I will start showing the latest coastal stuff I have painted in Rockport, TX.
http://www.vvaughan.blogspot.com
***Only 1 paintings left for my Last Day on the Farm....New paintings, new places are ready to be posted, starting Wednesday so stay tuned!
***The 365 paintings "Last YEAR onthe Farm" are now in Gadsden, Alabama! (About 50 miles NE of Birmingham. The opening reception for the exhibit is July 19. The show will be there from July 1 until August 15. PLEASE Go see it if you can! This might be the last venue where all the paintings will hang together.

No comments: