Thursday, December 04, 2008

Bill's Pie

"Bill's Pie"___9" cherry with homemade crust!____eaten by now
So, I did not get to paint today! Though I did a lot of sketching with my Middle School Class at Round Rock Christian Academy....and I got to go see my mom at the nursing home (TWICE, today!...they had their big Christmas party and open house, so I got to go with my sister and brother-in-law, and my diabetic mom got to indulge in too many cookies!hahaha!)
But my morning started with a nice visit with a GOOD FRIEND (and former boss!). I found out it was his birthday, and that he liked pie...thanks to his hints! This one at least LOOKED really nice...let me know how it tasted, Bill!!!
I will be taking the art class to sketch at the zoo. If you want to see a sketch of certain animals, send me suggestions! I will need to sketch demos for the group. WHat is your favorite zoo animal? vvaughan8@yahoo.com

No comments: