Monday, December 29, 2008

Mule 2_Click to Bid

"Mule 2"----9 x 12 Pencil on archival paper __Click to bid
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140291865945
This is 2 of about 10 mule sketches which are my preparation for a large commission I have been working on for nearly a year. I am FINALLY "on the canvas" with it, and will show the progress.
The drawing part of any figurative work is THE most important part. If the drawing is "right" it gives the artist more FREEDOM with the paint! We will be on the road soon...headed west to hit some ski slopes for a few days, but I will have some DRIVE-By paintings to show, soon. I like to paint along the way...FAST paintings, since no one wants to stop, so I do them in the car.
**Sign up for one of my upcoming workshops. Click here to see the dates. I have a LOT of new info and real STUDIES for serious artists, but beginners are welcome and encouraged.

No comments: