Saturday, December 09, 2006

Farm Morning-Arise, Shine














"Arise, Shine".......6 x 8......."Last Year on the Farm"

In just 2 or 3 days I will paint a FULL DAY on the farm..."A Fall Day Last Year on the Farm" will be 24 paintings in 24 hours. I will average one painting per hour, but will try to paint more during the daylight hours than the night...This will not be an unusual thing, because I have had little art marathons my whole life...from the time I worked all night on the high school yearbook cover, to the time I painted 72 hours straight on a promotional poster for a Willie Nelson record album....I just haven't done a marathon like that in a LONG time! .....The little painting above was painted January 2 of this year, 2006. I used it as a study to paint a large painting. Those who have joined my group received a mail today with the image of the large painting . Please use the box to the right to send me your e-mail address and hit "JOIN" I will send you the image of the large painting! You'll also be the first to see my daily painting in an e-mail that you can look at and share or toss!I hope you will check in next week for 24 in 24!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: