Wednesday, May 23, 2007

23 Last Year...- Fall day 7am

















"Last Year...Fall Day one of 24 ...7 am"
For the next 2 weeks I will be in Arizona: painting, showing, teaching and demo-ing…aka demonstrating. If you are anywhere near Prescott, Phoenix, Sedona or the Bisbee area, please let me know!
During this time I will be posting paintings from the Last Year on the Farm…three times I have painted the farm 24 times in 24 hours: I did these marathons in the Fall, Winter and Spring.(I will do another one soon)… I never posted all of those, so I will be playing “catch up” for the next 2 weeks.
I will wait till I get back to post the AZ works.
Will be checking mail a lot, so please send your comments!

"Last Year on the Farm" paintings will be offered for sale in a few months, when our last year is up. Please ask me if you want a copy of the story. If you see one you like, PLEASE CONTACT V....Vaughan to have first shot at it. A list is underway....my kids get first pick! ;)


"

No comments: