Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Se Acordo Pedro__Click to bid


__________________________________________________________________________________

"Se Acordo Pedro"___14 x 11 big!___for me___Click to bid

I teach a lesson in my workshops, which I call a "Chicken Clinic". The step-by-step process helps "chicken" painters be brave.
This is the biggest one I have done as a demo, (so far), and the title, "Se Acordo Pedro" means "Peter remembered"...I like this title, because my maiden name was "Pedro". Since it was a demo, the price is low for one this size!
After the demo, I made some subtle changes, including the slight silhouette of a background form...could it be Peter?
Click image to enlarge.
Join my next Chicken Clinic THIS SATURDAY at the Gadsden Museum of Art in Gadsden, Alabama. After the workshop we will have an Artists Reception for the "Last Year on the Farm " exhibit, and a gallery talk about the 365 farm paintings....
vvaughan8@yahoo.com
http://www.v-vaughan.com/
http://www.vvaughan.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Virginia Pedro. I like it.
Love this bird too. I want to see this demo.