Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Mission San Jose Sketch

Mission San Jose___watercolor pencil on paper___10x10
Great friends are visiting us from Nebraska and the Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art.
Anna and Allen have been exploring Texas this week, and Saturday we met at the Missions Trail in San Antonio, where I did some sketching!...I have dragged them all over to see the sights! Things like my old farm, the urban bats of Round Rock, the Monument Cafe, Round Rock Donust and the Oasis....It has been a fun week, and I hate to send them back to Nebraska...they are both a great treasure to me and I can't wait to get them to come back and do the things we didn't get to do this time around!
I will be teaching some of my sketching techniques, and "capturing Impressions Quickly" in Fredericksburg Oct. 28-30...sign up soon! vvaughan8@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Dee Day said...

This is a great sketch, Virginia! I like every part of it!