Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Awaken_18x24 AVAILABLE.click here for info



















“Awaken” from Last Year on the Farm study of 01-10-2006 18 x 24 © V….Vaughan
This is a BIG one which I painted from my study of Jan. 10, 2006. It is available at the
Richard James Galleries in Charleston, SC. It is called “AWAKEN” ….FYI, I located 4,( FOUR) Farm paintings FOR SALE at this gallery…paintings I consigned to them before I started “hoarding “ for the farm series! I will post these 4 in the upcoming days….or click the link to see!
If you want to see the study alongside the studio piece, I send these to my "group" often in my daily e-mail. Sign up for this dailt e-mail in the space at right and click "JOIN"....you will get a confirmation linck to click and then you'll be in the group! I send the same image that's on the blog, but without all the writing, and I often send extra images....(like ALL 24 of the "24 paintings in 24 Hours on the farm " things. Join us!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi Malott said...

More beautiful work! You capture the sun's warmth so well. Your paintings catch my eye everyday. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Let me know if you find Barber. It doesn't ring a bell with me.