Saturday, January 13, 2007

"Romeo" _ a sketch























"Romeo" a sketch
Romeo is our Great Dane. But, I think he qualifies as more of a "Good Dane"...what a special breed are Great Danes! Huge and MELLOW! He watches us through the windows, at eye level, and says "woo woo" in his deep "Good Dane" voice until we let him inside. It is nearing February and Wildlife Art time for me! I am painting many retreivers and other dogs, including a few other "Romeos", so watch the blog in the next few weeks for some other dog paintings and things I will have on hand in Charleston at the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

PacificNorthwestPaintings said...

LOVE your description and drawings of "Romeo". He's a gem, I'll bet.
Your drawings are wonderful -sketchy, loose and descriptive.