Sunday, July 15, 2007

LAst Year Literally


"Last Year on the Farm 07-15-2007"
My series of 365 paintings is drawing to a close next month! I have a few more to go and then will hang them on the walls to show everyone....If you are anywhere in the Austin area after Sept. 5, please e-mail me for a viewing or plan to come to the official show on or about Sept. 15...
"Last Year on the Farm" paintings are documenting my last year where I have lived most my life, near Austin, TX. These will be offered for sale in a few months, when our last year is up. Please ask me if you want a copy of the story. If you see one you like, PLEASE CONTACT V....Vaughan to have a first dibs shot at it. A list is underway....my kids get first pick! ;)

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I would so love to be there.
I am totally awed and inspired by your 300 plus paintings and your 24 in 24 series.