Monday, August 20, 2007

Egrets Over

















"Threegrets" Last Year on the Farm.....available for first dibs

They flew by us last year and As they passed over, they seemed to be above the tops of a distant thunderhead. The cows were taken away before summer came this year and the egrets do not even come close any more. The saddest part about leaving the farm has been seeing all the LIFE go away....
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! OCTOBER 15 - 30 is the official unveiling for "Last Year on the Farm". 365 paintings. A tribute to a special place and the passing of time. I hope you can come to see this body of work on display in the location where it was created. Let me know if you would like more info...for now, I am taking "first dibs" from anyone interested in these little studies. If you see one you like you can be first in line to buy it when they come available soon...just let me know! My kids get first pick :)

2 comments:

Deb Kirkeeide said...

I love this and the subtle colors. There is something very magical and peaceful about this.

m collier said...

wonderful colors !!