Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Gracie



"Gracie"....8 x 6 oil, special commission....SOLD
Isn't Gracie precious!? What fun I had painting her for K.H. as a special commission.
This week our family is vacationing in the COLD mountains of Southern Colorado! We skied in below zero temps today. Crazy cold!
Next week I have another batch of "Studio Sale" paintings to make room in my smaller studio before I begin some new pieces for the upcoming wildlife shows....For the rest of this week, I'll show the recent Holiday commissions I just shipped off.
Here, again is the latest info on the release of my first book about our Last Year on the Farm...
REMINDER: See Dec 29 BLOG about my new book "Last Year on the Farm: A Story of Change". You can order them RIGHT NOW, and they will be delivered at the end of January.I take checks , Paypal and Credit cards.Please look for the Paypal button on the BLOG SOON, but till then, you can e-mail me(vvaughan8@yahoo.com) if you want to do the credit card, or just drop a check in the mail.The price is $29 for now. It might go up a few dollars, but I will also throw in the shipping and tax for this intro time :)Here's my address:V....Vaughan2606 Starling Dr.Round Rock, TX 78781.....be sure to send me YOUR address!!!

No comments: