Sunday, January 13, 2008

Studio SaleStream 2


"Stream 2".... 8x10, oil on linen...$150 includes shipping
Here are the last three paintings in my Studio Sale. There are three stream studies. Yesterday's is a 6 x 8, this one is 8x10 and tomorrow's will be 9x12. This one was done in Colorado.They are all very similar...probably because they were painted by the same artist!
I may do the sale again next year, but for now, I am back to daily painting and getting ready for some of my upcoming shows.
Saturday I will be going down to kick off a new season of workshops in Rockport, TX.
This Saturday workshop will be all about DRAWING: perspective, scale, proportion and more will be covered. Good drawing is the foundation to a good painting, so we will have a good lesson at the boat yard Saturday morning at Cove Harbor.
For more info, Please e-mail me vvaughan8@yahoo.com
The Last Year on the Farm book is at the publisher now. I'll have my copy in a few days, and after approving it, I will send out the first orders right away. It looks like it will be the second week in February. There is still time to order yours. just let me know!

No comments: