Friday, August 15, 2008

Maybe A Storm


"Maybe A Storm"___16x20 oil on linen____Available at the Parade of No Homes
I titled this while I was painting it...had I waited I would have used "hail" somewhere in the title. My first time to paint in the hail....fortunately there was no lightning, because I had a nice thick pine tree to stand under!...The Parade of No Homes wet painting sale is tonight. This one will hang and hopefully sell! It's a great cause for preserving open spaces, but not "anti-people", and I like that. I wish I had known about such organizaations as the Continental Divide Land Trust Coalition before our farm was out up for sale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked all the paintings you did in Silverthorne, but this is my favorite. I'm so glad I got to meet you and I love your book!

Your Friend, Debby McAllister