Thursday, August 28, 2008

Repair at Low Tide___Click to bid

"Low Tide Repair___9 x 12 oil on linen panel_____click to bid
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140262280451
Painted on location in Maine. This was painted a couple years ago in Maine (Camp Ellis, near Saco)...Before I was finished with it, the tide came in and my easel legs were in the water....It made me a little nervous, because our tide does not come up so fast or high in Texas and I was freaked out a little bit...but it helped me to paint faster!!!
Please note that this is NOT a small painting. There are MANY small paintings available on the blogs these days. I want to offer a few "larger" paintings (as opposed to small studies) from time to time...this is one of those times! For more info, e-mail me at mailto:painting.vvaughan8@yahoo.com

No comments: