Thursday, February 05, 2009

Played Out___9x12

"Played Out"____9x12______available at the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition
This one goes with me to Charleston, SC next week. Actually, it has been shipped and will beat me there! A retriever is NEVER without a ball, preferably a tennis ball. If you are in Charleston from Feb. 11 - 15, come see me at the Charleston Place Hotel, downtown. I will be painting in the "Quick Draw" on Saturday : 45 minutes to create and original oil from scratch, 15 minutes to frame it, then we auction the art for the benefit of SEWE. I have a great time at the Quick Draws, and I suppose , for the crowds watching, it's WAY MORE exciting than watching paint dry!
THIS SATURDAY, I teach a one day workshop in Rockport, TX...can you come??? If not, try to make it to one of my other classes. For more info vvaughan8@yahoo.com. See below:
Feb, 7... Rockport, TX (1 day, Drawing to Paint)
Feb. 21 ...Calvert, TX (1 day, Sunrise, Moonrise)
Mar. 7 ...Rockport, TX (1 day)
April 6 - 9 ...Granbury, TX (4 day - comprehensive, in-depth workshop in an elegant place, !!!)
Apr. 18... Rockport, TX (1 day)
April 27 - 30... Gadsden, ALABAMA (4 day - comprehensive)
May 30 ...DeSoto Art League, TX (1 day)
June 5-7... Fredericksburg, TX (Painting Fast - every day, and what to do with all those paintings!)
Fall ...in New Orleans (with EATING in our off hours)

No comments: