Thursday, November 11, 2010

El Presidio La Bahia

El Presidio La Bahia___4x8 oil on linen framed for Whistle Pik Christmas Miniatures Show (click blog image to enlarge)

I have a grouping of 4 small works for this year's Miniature Show at Whistle Pik Galleries in Fredericksburg, TX. The small canvases are all mounted and framed the same way (see below, and see yesterday's post). I have been doing a lot of work at the Presidio in Goliad, Texas. This is the site of one of Texas' most important events, and this place brings a deep sense of awe when you are there. I want my paintings to remind viewers of that...I wish you could see them all together!

2 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Wow, I love these paintings and how you framed them!! Beautiful!! Your new puppy is adorable!

Todd Bonita said...

Love your work...I've been to your sight before...it's really solid.
All the best,
Todd