Monday, June 11, 2012

Tiny Saguaro 2

Tiny Saguaro 2__2.5 x 2.5 oil on little bitty canvas, with easel...$60
When you do not hear from me for days on end, you can bet that I am out of internet range!...This past week I spent time in Nebraska, painting and studying the lay of the land at the Duck Creek Ranch. This place is in the sand hills of western, NE, with a few miles of the North Platte River running through it. My buddy Tina came along and we had a great "girl's road trip"...I will post some of those works soon, but here is one from Arizona a few days ago!
This week I am in Austin, teaching a small group workshop. We have our "home base" at the north Austin  RockSports location, which also houses Joel's Coffee, Truffles & Tea...one of those cool new Austin-type coffee houses. I want to invite EERYONE to drop by this week and see what we are up to! The artists I am working with are REALLY good, so we are putting our works on display as we go! "Wet Paint in the Window" is the name of our little group show....you will catch us there between noon and 5 pm....our early mornings and early evenings will be spent "in the field" painting on location around some of Austin's waterways. email me if you need more info. Hre is a link to RockSports and Joel's map.
11301 Lakeline Blvd, Austin, TX 78717....come see us!!

No comments: