Thursday, July 19, 2012

Columbine Dance

Columbinne Dance__6x6 oil on panel__framed $250
This small painting is "committed" to a nice little floater frame. Columbines, the state flower of Colorado, are really at peak in some areas of our canyon this week.
_______________________________________
Here are some locations for a few of my workshops. email me if you want more info on any of these...
And here is a link to a SPECIAL ONE.
I can't wait to see the water go down the drain BACKWARDS there!
July-August ___weekly__Austin___ "Chocolates and Chiaroscuro" 
Sept. 15, 2012___Salado TX
2013___New York City, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania...
2014___February 23-March 1___New Zealand

**BE SURE to tell me if you sign up! I like to send things to my students to get them ready, keep them "seeing", and thinking, and talking about it!

No comments: