Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Line of Scrimmage

Line of Scrimmage__12x24 oil on linen___$2100
Available at Cactus Jack's in Gruene, TX
My longhorn paintings have football titles and images that reflect some of the deep things about the game, teamwork and how football is a lot like life!  There are "holes" in all allegories, but I like the symbolism found in sports...When a Quarterback steps up to the line, he looks around and must be aware of everything, while the lineman focus ONLY on their assignment and timing...I imagine that the other team is across the water and....
_____
Here are some locations for a few other workshops. email me if you want more info on any of these...
And here is a link to a SPECIAL ONE.
I can't wait to see the water go down the drain BACKWARDS there!
July-August ___weekly__Austin___ "Chocolates and Chiaroscuro" 
Sept. 15, 2012___Salado TX
2013___New York City, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania...
2014___February 23-March 1___New Zealand

**BE SURE to tell me if you sign up! I like to send things to my students to get them ready, keep them "seeing", and thinking, and talking about it!

No comments: