Friday, March 15, 2013

Swept Away

Swept Away__12 x 36 oil on linen___Available at Cowgirl Up!
Wickenburg, Arizona, March 22-24
Gee, I shipped this painting off to Arizona a few weeks ago, and cannot remember the title! I am sure it is a very cool title, and I am totally sure the title is NOT "Swept Away"....but for the sake of friends who might want to comment on this one (like how about suggesting another title?)
I needed to call it something for the blog post!
I hope you will zoom in and see some of the details :)
 
__________________________________________________________________________
In April, the Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art in Nebraska is hosting a workshop with TWO fine painters leading the way! I am going out there to paint with Michael Albrechtsen and
Michael Bingham...CAN'T WAIT to be a landscape student! I think there is still room for a few more painters, so if you can, COME PAINT WITH US! The price is AMAZING for these two great painters, and I know a few of the attendees...SERIOUS artists who like to have SERIOUS fun...I have painted in these locations (see ME in the photo at the link below!)....they are BEAUTIFUL locations! Especially this time of year. Go a few days early and see the cranes on the Platte River, if you can! Here is the link with registration and location info...

No comments: