Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Rest of 10 Minutes...


"The Rest of 10 Minutes on the Farm" see April 14 post...6 x 8 oil on linen, in preparation for "One Last Day on the Farm".... $175 still wet!
Two days ago I posted this one (April 14 Post on my Blog) after I had only put in about 10 minutes to "block it in".
To get ready for my "One Last Day on the Farm" I have been painting little studies of the farm this week. I finished this one today.
The Texas Country Reporter (a GREAT TV travel-type show about all things Texas") was with me with cameras rolling when I painted this one. They spent two days with me, hearing all about our "Last Year on the Farm" and the 365 paintings I did....The interview will be on TV all over Texas on the weekend of May 10-11. In Austin it's on KEYE 42 at 7:30 AM on Sunday, May 11.
Click here to find your TV station and time....and in a few months it will be all over the USA on the RFD-TV...I'll let y'all know when.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You must post a link to the interview so we can see it.
You are amazing.