Saturday, April 19, 2008

Brown House



"Brown House"____6 x 8 oil on linen______V....Vaughan

I spent the night with my neice Tracie and my GREAT neice and nephew, Chelsea and Payden, at their lake house in Brownwood, TX. The UMHB Cru baseball team has a weekend series in Brownwood , so we went and saw my son, Tanner, pitch and enjoyed a time on the beautiful lake!

Why do I call this "Brown House"?

Because this house belongs to Tracie and Shawn BROWN...

I will TRY to post tomorrow, but at sunrise I will return to the Farm to paint 24 paintings in 24 hours for "One Last Day on the FARM". I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW THE PAINTINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE, and when, and I am sure to have a lot of thoughts to share. I hope you will let me know what you think. ...if you live in the Austin area, News 8 is doing a sunrise interview and a little story that will run tomorrow (evening?). Let me know if you see it...I don't get the channel!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Sweet little cottage. Love the dappled light.