Friday, April 11, 2008

Yesterday Once More



"Yesterday" ....6 x 8 oil on linen panel...Sold to Anna and Allen in David City, NE

I posted this yesterday, but it wasn't quite done, and the photo was aweful. I call it "Yesterday", because that's when I painted it, while at the farm with the Texas Country Reporter...They were with me for about 10 hours, and will put it all into a 10- 15 minute segment, I suppose...I will let the BLOG know when it comes on TV in a few weeks :)

THANK YOU to Anna and Allen, who bought this little painting after seeing the BAD photo! Compare the finish with my post from yesterday!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Virginia,
thanks for the pictures of the cranes. I look forward to meeting you someday and giving you a personal tour of the Boston area ;)
You rock!