Thursday, May 15, 2008

16 of 24 in 24 Hours


















"16 of 24" Last Day on the Farm____auction starts JUNE 1
This was the most amazing ring around the moon! The whole sky seemed alive, that night. By the time I painted this one, I was really tired, and had been at it for about 15 hours. I was tired, but my second wind kicked in when the moon gave me a GREAT show, before disappearing behind the clouds...
I PROFOUNDLY APOLOGIZE to those of you waiting to bid on this last 24 farm paintings! I have decided to start the auction on June 1. Between now and then I will post them all, one by one, as a "preview"...then I will start again at #1 and repost them with the auction link, which will last a week. ALSO, you can see them all together in the June issue of Austin Monthly Magazine. It will be on the news stands any day now!!!
American Artist Magazine interviewed me this week, and will feature "Last Year on the Farm" in a little story on their web site THURSDAY. I will have a direct link there tomorrow.
Today I drive to Arizona for the Phippen Museum Western Art Show. Hard to believe it has already been a YEAR!
Now....about this moon painting!...

No comments: