Thursday, May 22, 2008

18 of 24 Paintings in 24 Hours


















Last of the Moon!
When I painted 24 paintings in 24 hours for my Last Day on the Farm, this ws the last of the moon...it disappeared for the night after this...the clouds closed in. See the blog and scroll down to see the first 18...stay tuned for the last 6 of the 24!
Bid on this and the other 23 starting June 1! See all 24 in the June issue of Austin Monthly Magazine, which should be out now, though I am in Prescott, Arizona for the Phippen Museum Western Art Show!
Oh...one more thing!!! My "story" is featured on the American Artist Magazine web site this week!
http://www.myamericanartist.com/pleinair.html Please take a look and tell me what you think...they tell the story from a different perspective!

No comments: