Sunday, February 11, 2007

Poppy Place























"Poppy Place" 10 x 8 Available
This is a poppy painting from my in-law's garden in Colorado where he grows them in the summer.
I have a few pieces like this going with me to Charleston Wed. for the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition. These look good framed in black! Just in case someone wants this before I ship to South Carolina, tell me before Monday afternoon when I will seal up the boxes! If you tell me Monday morning, it will save me the time and troupble of paperwork for the show and I will knock $50 off the price of $400 (unframed price....you'll get it for $350)...just let me know@ vvaughan@yahoo.com!
Starting Wed. I will show various paintings from the SEWE show mingled with a few from my recent 24 hour Winter Day. If you have joined my group, you will have seen the 24 hour paintings, already :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan Carlin said...

Love the composition and movement in this painting!

Rhonda Hurwitz said...

how beautiful. reminds of why I love poppies